Our children are growing in God!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

God’s Masterpiece!

IMG_5477With the recent move to northern Indiana, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful fall colors along with the lovely weather!   Of course, being out on our property has provided such joy with exploring nature and enjoying the trails on our 4 wheelers.IMG_5448Kaden and Kenzie-Mae and I have had the awesome experience of watching hawks dive for fish in our pond.  It is a thrill to watch the hawk circle the pond looking for his meal, then swoop and come up with a fish in his claws.  We definitely didn’t see anything like that in Texas.IMG_5449We have a group of geese that like to visit us as well.  They eat in our yard and fly in their v-formation then, gracefully land for some relaxation in the pond.  I never realized how serene their sounds can be.IMG_5465Although I truly love and miss Texas, we are all enjoying spending much more time outdoors.  The temperatures allow much more of that right now.  We even have enjoyed nights by our fire pit.  It’s amazing how the six of us sitting around a fire strikes up meaningful conversation and allows us to connect.IMG_5471

God truly is good.  His works are amazing.  I am soaking up all His glory in His creations.  I have even found that during the day when I am home alone or after dinner at night that a slow ride on the four wheeler allows great time for reflection and prayer and praise.  What joys the Lord has allowed me in His creation of nature as I am dealing with being away from my church and my friends and what I knew as my home.IMG_5473

Inspired in Indiana,

Tiff

No comments: