Our children are growing in God!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Favorites! (Free Recipe too)

I am loving the fall weather and trees here in Indiana, as I’ve said.  So, I decided to make a list of some of my fall favorites…

*Caramel Apples

*Football

*Soup

*Hoodies

*Red

*Boots

*Yellow

*Scarves

*Apple Cider

*Volleyball

*Weather

*Bonfires

*Nature Walks

*Leaves

*Hayrides

*Pumpkins

*Leaves

*Nuts

*Chicken Salad

Speaking of Chicken Salad…would you like a recipe?  Here’s mine.  I came up with it years ago when I was on a diet, and we all love it.

 

Tiff’s Chicken Salad

IMG_5746

3 lg. chicken breasts, cooked; or 3 cans of cooked chicken

1 sm. yellow onion, chopped

15 grapes, halved

2 gala apples, chopped

1 tsp. lemon juice

4 heaping T. of Miracle Whip


Combine all ingredients in large bowl and chill.  Serve on bread or with crackers or with my favorite….bagel crisps (from Sam’s).IMG_5745

Enjoy, I know we do!

No comments: