Our children are growing in God!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Baby Is Growing Up!

Kai and Cami had basketball pictures taken a couple of months ago and Kaden just got his kindergarten graduation pictures back. I wanted to send a photo of Kenzie to family as well. Here are the four that I chose that show her woderful 3 year old personality. She picked where to take the pictures. I think they turned out sweet.

Kenzie-Mae will be 4 in July. I can not express enough how much I love this age. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with her. We only have one more year left until she goes off to "big kid school". I will always cherish all the time I have had with each child at home with them.
She loves to swing on the swingset Daddy built for her.
Who can resist this face? Kenzie-Mae, mommy adores you...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: