Our children are growing in God!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The End of the Easter Celebration!


Our church put on an amazing musical tonight called "The Borrowed Tomb". There was an option to go see it on Saturday night or Sunday morning. We tried something new and went on Saturday night and tomorrow will be a family day. Here are the kids in their "Easter Best"!













Cami loves her dress so she asked me to take a photo of her twirling. I think this is nice, but it totally shows her personality too. Love it.















Kenzie insisted on taking pictures by herself with mom and dad. She is so sweet.
I made her dress, which is something I don't normally sew: clothes. Once I saw her in the whole getup, it was worth every about to lose my sanity minute. I think all the kids looked like beautiful Easter eggs with all the nice colors.

Daddy with his baby girl! It is so nice to see everyone dressed up. I wish we all could have had one taken together, but this is a great second.

Our children are beautiful. I am so in love with our family! We are blessed and so thankful for all that God has given us. Happy Easter everyone! May all of you be blessed as you remember what Jesus did for us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: